Again, really appreciate all the pointers - thanks very much indeed.
Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: Museums Computer Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jim O'Donnell
Sent: 28 January 2015 15:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Web accessibility audit providers?

Léonie's talk 'Design like you give a damn' was voted best conference talk of 2014 by .net magazine. There's a video here:
http://www.paciellogroup.com/blog/2015/01/tpgs-leonie-watson-net-magazines-best-conference-talk-2014/

Re. accessibility tools, http://tenon.io looks very promising, but I haven't had a chance to play around much with it yet.

Jim