Hi

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has replied to my questions
around research presentations.

I have forwarded your comments to our L&D department who are hosting the
Psychological therapies Showcase for the trust.

Thanks

Kal

Kal Dhanda

Clinical Librarian/Library Manager

Dudley & Walsall Mental Health Partnership Trust

Tariq Saraf Library

Bushey Fields Hospital

Dudley

DY1 2LZ

Office hours Mon - Weds and Fridays 9.00 - 3.00 p.m.

Tel: 01384 324639

Visit the BASE Online library catalogue - search, renew & request items
at www.base-library.nhs.uk <http://www.base-library.nhs.uk/>

intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
information is strictly prohibited.