Hi All,
For National Libraries Day we are planning to do a display of resources with unusual titles or titles that make you wonder what the topic is.

We are searching our library catalogue for books, but I'd also like to include some health related online resources or websites what would be of interest to NHS staff or university students on healthcare courses
E.g. the National Elf Service http://nationalelfservice.net (a collection of websites that present summaries about the latest evidence-based research, in the form of blog posts)

Do you know of any other unusually named resources? Suggestions would be welcome.
I would be happy to circulate the list of resources should I get any replies.

Thanks in advance

Frances Griffiths

Health Library Deputy Manager
Health Library
Clinical Education Centre
Royal Stoke University Hospital
University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust
Newcastle Road
Stoke-on-Trent
Staffordshire
ST4 6QG

Tel: 01782 679591
New Health Library website: http://www.keele.ac.uk/healthlibrary
Email: [log in to unmask]  or   [log in to unmask]