Hi all

We are constantly reviewing our journal collection and in the past have conducted an annual journal survey to find out if existing subscriptions are still useful and to ask for suggestions for new titles. The results have not always been helpful and some departments expect a wider range of titles than current budgets will run to. We have investigated subscribing to Clinical Key but this is not an option for us. We do subscribe to other packages but we are particularly interested in selection processes for individual titles. We were wondering if any Trusts in a similar position had found any robust ways of ensuring that the most useful journals are purchased for each department whilst ensuring a fair allocation of a limited budget.

Regards

Lynda

Mrs. Lynda Wattis
Librarian:Resources (working days Mondays and Tuesdays)

Internal:

 12493

Email:

Web:

 http://www.uhb.nhs.uk

Medical Education - University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham, Mindelsohn Way, Edgbaston
Birmingham, B15 2WB