Dear All

I am searching in Ovid as I expect to find thousands of results and this is my search to exclude purely children studies, line 53 is the results of my topic search and I am trying to limit to adult studies only. I realise this will mean I am limiting my results to articles tagged as being about adults.

Can you all think of any other reason  I shouldn’t do it?

Best wishes

Sarah

54

exp Child/

1555371

55

exp Adult/

5628420

56

54 not (54 and 55)

972652

57

53 not 56

12997

Best wishes

Sarah

Sarah Sutton

Clinical Librarian

Cancer and Haematology, Children's Services, Diabetes Care, Emergency Department, Renal Services and Urology, Women's, Perinatal and Sexual Health Services.

LRI Library,  Clinical Education Centre
2nd Floor
Jarvis Building
Leicester Royal Infirmary
Infirmary Square
Leicester
LE1 5WW

Tel 0116 258 5558

http://www.uhl-library.nhs.uk/cl

We now have two amazing evidence based point of care services:

- UpToDate, is available to UHL staff using their Athens accounts

- Dynamed is available using a UHL Athens account or as an app for your mobile device

- LRI Library now open in the Clinical Education Centre on level 2 of Jarvis Building

- RefWorks, the reference management software, is now available from on or off site to UHL staff

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and / or privileged information and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) printed above. If you are not the addressee(s), any unauthorised review, disclosure, reproduction, other dissemination or use of this e-mail, or taking of any action in reliance upon the information contained herein, is strictly prohibited. If this e-mail has been sent to you in error, please return to the sender. No guarantee can be given that the contents of this email are virus free - The University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust cannot be held responsible for any failure by the recipient(s) to test for viruses before opening any attachments. The information contained in this e-mail may be the subject of public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 - unless legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed. Copyright in this email and any attachments created by us remains vested in the University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust.