Apologies for cross-posting.
LILAC Bursaries

The LILAC Conference is pleased to announce that we are offering 3 free conference places for librarians working in the following sectors:

*             Schools/FE
*             Public
*             Health (e.g. NHS)

Your conference place includes 3 days attendance of all LILAC sessions and our social events. (networking evening and conference dinner).
Accommodation and travel expenses up to the value of £250 are also available if required.

To be eligible for a place you must be a librarian or information professional working in the above mentioned sectors. You will have to show your commitment to information literacy by writing a short personal statement and explaining what benefits you would gain from attending the conference and how you intend to use your conference experience in your work.

If you would like to be considered for a free conference place then please go to the Bursaries web page where you find a link to our application form.

Fill out the application form (http://www.lilacconference.com/WP/bursaries/) and return to us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> by the closing date of: 5pm on Saturday, 7 February

Rosie Jones
Deputy Chair & LILAC Treasurer

[logo[1]]

@LILAC_conf
#lilac15

Rosie Jones l Library Estate Development Project Manager l The University of Manchester l Oxford Road l Manchester l M13 9PP