Dear Colleagues,

Apologies for cross posting.

This is an email to invite you to the next Jisc Monitor Webinar, set to take place on 10 February 2015 from 10:00-11:00.   The purpose of this webinar will involve a Review of the Compliance Checking Design, which is part of the current sprint of activity for the pilot project.  An additional webinar and workshop are schedule for later in the month, with details to follow: https://www.jisc-collections.ac.uk/Jisc-Monitor/Jisc-Monitor-Time-Lines/

Link for participants:

https://ca-sas.bbcollab.com/m.jnlp?sid=2009077&password=M.F91B8F07C25FA5F106727F13D01C48

You may join the webinar up to 30 minutes before the start; if there are any problems or if you have any questions, please let me know; in addition, if you have any feedback either before or after the webinar(s), please contact me either by phone or email.

Jisc Monitor is a one-year project which started in May 2014, with the aim to explore how a Jisc managed shared service might support institutions in meeting HEFCE's policy on Open Access for the Post-2014 REF. The project is scoping and building proof of concept prototypes to respond to specific use cases. Prototypes will be used to assess the feasibility of developing a service, to scope that service if there is a clearly articulated need for one and to identify priorities for the service.  As such, these webinars are our continuing engagement with key stakeholders, to encourage participation and collaboration in order to explore design and development of a service for HEI.

Thank you on behalf of the Jisc Monitor Development Team.

All the best,
Frank

[Jisc]<http://www.jisc.ac.uk/>

Frank C. Manista, PhD
Digital Resources
Community Engagement Officer for Jisc Monitor

Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
M 07825 605 911
Skype "manistaf"
Floor J, Sackville Street Building, Sackville Street, Manchester M1 3BB

jisc.ac.uk<http://www.jisc.ac.uk/>

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 882 5529 90. Jisc's registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800. jisc.ac.uk<http://www.jisc.ac.uk/>