Hi All

Do you need to search quickly and effectively? Do you want to go beyond the limitations of Google? Or do you want to get a comprehensive overview of internet searching?

If so, TFPL Learning has the course for you. There's more to Life than Google on the 11th February (http://courses.tfpl.com/services/coursedesc.cfm?id=TR0613&did=2) will cover ways in which you can create your own powerful search engines tailored to your exact needs. This course has been designed to increase your understanding and expertise in using a wide range of search engines, not just Google. Our interactive and practical course gives you the opportunity to explore over 20 different search engines.

It is increasingly important to know the value of social media. In order to maintain a presence on the internet, it's vital to not only to be able to find the information you need, but also be actively involved with a variety of different resources as well. Our Creating a Good Presence on Social Media on the 5th March (http://courses.tfpl.com/services/coursedesc.cfm?id=TR1237&pageid=-9&cs1=social%20media&cs2=) will not only consider some of the key social media resources essential for generating awareness of your service, but also offer delegates an opportunity to gain practical experience of using them. The course will cover an overview of social media, the value of weblogs, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Flickr, RSS feeds, start pages, and other resources as appropriate. You will be able to create accounts on these services and explore examples of how other organisations are using them. There will be a high practical content on this course, but prior knowledge or experience is honestly not needed.

To book your place - or view the workshop overviews for more information - please click on the course links above or visit our course calendar HERE http://courses.tfpl.com/services/course-calendar.cfm. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or queries. I would be delighted to help.

Best wishes
Maria

DD: +44 (0) 20 77517169 |  M: +44 (0)7972 537224  |  [log in to unmask]  |  tfpl.com