*apologies for cross-posting*

Good afternoon colleagues,

It’s been an eventful week for cpd25, and we have lots of new events to offer you in the forthcoming weeks and months:

04/02/2015 – Moving Beyond Management

26/02/2015 – Career Development Day

06/03/2015 – Library Spaces

09/03/2015 – Disability Round Table

25/03/2015 – Introduction to Marketing (PQW)

25/03/2015 – Copyright for HE Professionals (PQW)

09/04/2015 – Introduction to Financial Planning (PQW)

28/04/2015 – The Portfolio Forum (PQW)

05/05/2015 – Managing Student Behaviour

If you would like to attend, please complete the booking form on our website, or contact the cpd25 Coordinator. Please stay updated on forthcoming events and visits by visiting our website www.cpd25.ac.uk/events, or follow us on Twitter @cpd25_M25.

Kind regards,

Gianina Harvey

cpd25 Coordinator

M25 Consortium of Academic Libraries • Room 653 • Senate House Library • Malet Street • London • WC1E 7HU • United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)20 7863 6082

www.m25lib.ac.uk