Many thanks to everyone who responded. No further action required, the article has been supplied.

From: Cook, Nicola On Behalf Of Inter-Library Loan
Sent: 29 January 2015 17:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Can anyone please supply journal article? (WL00801) - Work and Occupations

Dear Inter Library Loan colleagues,

Are you able to supply this article via Inter Library Loan please? The British Library could not supply.

Article Author:             Sarah Damaske

Article Title:                 Male Scientists Competing Devotions to Work and Family: Changing Norms in a Male-Dominated Profession

Journal:                       Work and Occupations