Can anyone please supply the following journal article, as the British Library are unable to supply?

Request No. 81637

Journal Title: Perspectives on neurophysiology and neurogenic speech and language disorders  (SIG2)

Year:  2008

Vol. 18

Iss. 1

Pages:  33-39

Journal article:  Cortical stimulation and aphasia: the state of the science

Article auth:  Cheney, L.R.

BL code will be supplied to anyone who can supply

Many thanks

Jackie

--------------------------------------

Jackie Webb

Collections Assistant

The Library

Email:  [log in to unmask]

University of East Anglia, Norwich Research Park, Norwich, NR4 7TJ

Tel: 01603 592413

cid:BBD3E578-AEC1-42AF-A718-2381FE5EA87C

UK Top 15 (14th in the Guardian University Guide 2015; 14th in the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2015)
UK Top 3 for Student Experience (Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2014)
World top 1% (Times Higher Education World Rankings 2014-15)
World Top 100 (Leiden Ranking 2014)

facebook  twitter-old tumblr flickr linkedin youtube cid:image008.png@01CF8BB5.50024060

This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept my apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this email or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform me that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.