                Hello all

Would anyone be willing to supply us with a photocopy or pdf of the following journal article (not available from the BL):

Harper’s Bazaar

2007-11-01; no. 21; pp. 99 - 99

“The trench-coat”

ISSN: 1751-1593

If so, we will supply our request number and our British Library account number.

Thanks for checking.

Sally Oakley

Interlibrary Loans, Woodlane Library

Falmouth University, Woodlane, Falmouth, Cornwall TR11 4RH

We are having some difficulty in tracking down the article that you have requested from Harper's Bazaar via Interlibrary Loans.

The trench-coat

Falmouth University Follow us Facebook Twitter Youtube Pintrest

  This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the intended recipient only. If you have received this email in error, please inform us immediately and then delete it.