Happy New Year to all, I hope you are all refreshed and ready for the new term.....
I'd like to seek your advice and search your contacts please.  Here at DMU I'm planning a student dissertation conference in February, and I'm looking for a keynote speaker for the event.  The programme will also include dissertation/extended project related workshops and a staff panel.
The audience will be students from mixed disciplines and mainly level 6 undergraduates.
Suggestions welcome.

Many thanks

Louise Buckingham
Academic Team Manager and Teacher Fellow
Centre for Learning and Study Support
Library and Learning Services

De Montfort University
Leicester