*Apologies for cross-posting*

Dear colleagues

We are pleased to announce that the 13th Research Data Management Forum will be held in central London on Wednesday 29th April 2015.

The theme of the event is “Preparing Data for Deposit”, and it will feature a mix of plenary sessions and breakout groups, with plenty of opportunity for informal networking.

Programme details and registration will be available in the next couple of weeks, but in the meantime please be sure to keep the date free in your diaries.

Best wishes

Martin

Martin Donnelly
Senior Institutional Support Officer
Digital Curation Centre
University of Edinburgh

Email: [log in to unmask]
Twitter: @mkdDCC
Web: www.dcc.ac.uk
Land: +44 (0)131 650 2714
Mobile: +44 (0)7853 261 952

* Please note that I do not currently work on Thursdays *

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336.