Hi Stuart,

Hope this finds you well.  I have attached my updated entry for Oxfordshire – I’m patiently waiting to see if Thames Water will be able to meet the price I have set.  I think Claire is willing – but it will depend on whether we can carry the amount forward into next FY.

Hope  Santa was good to your two…

Susan x

From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cakebread, Stuart
Sent: 12 January 2015 11:12
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: HER Charging

Morning All,

A few people have asked me about the charging spreadsheet I sent round a couple of years ago, and whether I’d been updating it.  Well I haven’t, but here’s the 2012 version with a couple of extra columns, in orange, which I’ve added.  If you could spent a few moments checking your data, and either email me your updates, or let me know if there has been no change, I’ll update the master sheet.

Thanks,

Stuart

Stuart Cakebread | Greater London Historic Environment Record Manager

Direct Line: 0207 973 3731

English Heritage | London Planning

1 Waterhouse Square | 138-142 Holborn

London | EC1N 2ST

Please see our website:

http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/glaas

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of English Heritage unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to English Heritage may become publicly available.

This email, including attachments, may contain confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender by reply and delete it immediately. Views expressed by the sender may not be those of Oxfordshire County Council. Council emails are subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000. http://www.oxfordshire.gov.uk/emaildisclaimer