From: Kulessa B.
Sent: 06 January 2015 10:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Davies Siwan.
Subject: Two fully funded peat bog geophysics / enviromental reconstruction projects at Swansea University, UK: application deadline 12th January 2015

Dear all,

With apologies for the short notice (please note the application deadline of 12th January 2015), we have two fully funded integrated peat bog environmental reconstruction / geophysics projects available at Swansea University, UK:

http://www.swansea.ac.uk/geography/postgraduate/phdopportunitiesandresearchtopics/aninterdisciplinaryassessmentofhumanandclimaticimpactsonholocenepeatbogsinswwales/

under the umbrella of a project called 'An interdisciplinary assessment of human and climatic impacts on Holocene peat bogs in SW Wales'.

The website has a lot of details on the projects and the application process. Please contact Dr. Bernd Kulessa ([log in to unmask]) and/or Prof. Siwan Davies ([log in to unmask]) for any further information.

If possible, please forward this message to any suitable candidates you may be aware of.

Best wishes,

Bernd

Dr. Bernd Kulessa
Reader in Geophysics, Glaciology Group