​Dear GeoTectonics

with apologies for cross-posting, I am forwarding the message below from Koji Okumura, which is of interest for Active Tectonics and Paleoseismology; please note that several sessions of the INQUA Congress are devoted to earthquake environmental effects and the Quaternary record of tectonic deformation

in addition, on behalf of the Organizing Committe, I would like to remind that January 15, 2015, is the deadline for abstract submission to the 6th INQUA International Workshop on Paleoseismicity, Active Tectonics and Archaeoseismology, to be held in Central Italy -  http://www.fucino2015.it/

INQUA grants for young scientists are available for both Nagoya and Fucino

best regards

Prof. Alessandro Maria Michetti

Dipartimento di Scienza e Alta Tecnologia

Università dell'Insubria

Via Valleggio, 11, 22100 Como

tel: +39.031 2386650

fax: +39.031 2386119