Hi folks.  I am looking for a few more articles for the March/April issue of InterpNEWS, now reaching over 153,000 interpreters, agencies and organizations in 35 countries.  InterpNEWS is sent FREE to any interpreter or agency or organizations what wants to keep up on "what's new" in interpretive programs, services, media and technology and is published 6 times a year.  Some topics of interest could include:

- New interpretive media and devices/technology.
- Working with volunteers.
- Living History Interpretation
- Innovative interpretive exhibits.
- Community interpretation.
- Interpreting historic churches and cemeteries.
- Interpreting food, music.
- Interpretive research and visitor studies.
- Interpretation for children
- Use of theater in interpretive presentations.
- Interpretive research from university B.S or M.S. thesis.
- Any other topic you would like to share with so many world-wide.

Deadline for the March/April issue is the 1st of February.  Let me know if you're interested in being an author/contributor for this next issue.  If you don't currently receive InterpNEWS I would be happy to send you the current issue.

Cheers,
Prof. John Veverka
IN Publisher
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpnews.html