Hello all,

I have finished TBSS pipeline according to user guide ,and got some  significant regions .However , I still have the following questions to ask for help .

Before that I am sorry about my poor English .

1. Which atlases of FSL correspond to JHU-ICBM-DTI-81 White Matter and Juelich Histological atlases ,which were used to label clusters with significant FA  alterations .

2. How to extract the FA value of every subject and average FA value of per group , and then plot something similar to  figure 1?

3. How significant difference regions can be made into ROIs , and these ROI can be applied to every subjects ? or say how to implement a ROI-based TBSS?

4. Could TBSS make analysis with some covariants(e.g. age,weight)? If so ,please tell me way because I just make simple analysis whitout any covariant following user guide .

5.  Could TBSS conduct  correlation analysis between FA and covariants(e.g. age,weight) ,and get  correlation coefficient r and P ,as shown in figure 3 ?

Best regards.

Xin-Fa Shi.