Hi All,

apologies for what may be a basic issue, but I am having some problems with featquery. I am looking to use masks created on individual FSPGRs, however, when I try to enter this into featquery I get an error message.

"Error - mask size doesn't match any of the images in the FEAT directory".

I am entering the cope.feat files from my second level analysis (average across runs per participant). My understanding is that % signal change values should be extracted from these as they have had intensity normalisation applied. I have double checked and for each participant at the first-level analysis I have entered their BET stripped image as the "main structrual image" as well as an MNI template as the "standard space"  image.

Would anyone be able to point out where I am going wrong?

Many thanks,
Leah

Leah Maizey
PhD Student