Sorry I have made a mistake at step 3. Don't run DTIFIT again, since in this case you would have to transform your bvecs. You can just align your already created FA images to the anatomical by running:
flirt -in "FA_image" -ref "anatomical" -applyxfm -init "DTI_to_anat.mat" -interp trilinear -o "FA_in_anat"

Best regards,
Vasilis