Hi Isaia,

I had a similar problem a few weeks ago. I actually noticed that the 'complete' output (p and corrp images next to the t-maps) was only created for F-contrasts, not for the T-contrasts. Is that also the case with you?

For me it worked to make a small change in the $FSLDIR/bin/randomise_parallel script: replace all instances of /bin/sh with /bin/bash (in practice that is probably ony the first line).

See also this post https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=FSL;ca29b250.1003

Although this solution was suggested in the context of a different problem (failing defragmentation; this was also occasionally a problem with my analyses), it also seems to work as a charm with the problem of missing p and corrp images.

I guess it's worth a try? If FSL is installed on your institute's server, just save the adjusted randomise_parallel script in your own directory, and run that one.

Good luck!
Zsuzsi

--
Z. Sjoerds, PhD
Postdoctoral researcher

Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences
Fellow-Group Cognitive and Affective Control of Behavioral Adaptation
Group Schlagenhauf, Room C211
Stephanstraβe 1A
04103 Leipzig
Germany

[T]: +49 (0) 341 9940 2471
[F]: +49 (0) 341 9940 2499
[E]: [log in to unmask] / [log in to unmask]