Dear FSL Users,

I'm new to FSL so my question is rather basic. I'm trying to regress out WM, GM and motion from resting-state bold data.

Using WM and GM masks in the bold data space, I use the following command to extract average times series:

fslmeants -i bold -m CSF_mask -o CSF_average.txt

fslmeants -i bold -m WM_mask -o WM_average.txt

Using mcflirt, I also have motion regressors (translation and rotation).

Here's my question: how can I combine the individual regressors into a single design matrix to perform a multiple regression using fsl_glm?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Silvina Ferradal