Dear Mark,
The image is not in MNI space.
Actually I want to work in original image space only.

Can you also tell me how to flip image along x axis which is in NEUROLOGICAL orientation.
Actually i tried with fslswapdim but it is giving error.

fslorient test_0001
NEUROLOGICAL

fslswapdim test_0001 RL PA IS test_0001_flip
Cannot perform requested swap (NEUROLOGICAL/RADIOLOGICAL storage inverted)
Try the following command instead:
fslswapdim test_0001 LR PA IS test_0001_flip.

Thanks & Regards.