Hi Matthew,

towards a centrally managed application server and Environment Modules.
This scheme will permit users to choose their version, as many do not
want to upgrade mid-analysis.

The NeuroDebian version relies on FSLPARALLEL and does not use short.q
veryshort.q, etc. but rather the default queue. The problem arises when
building from source (fslinstaller.py does not support Debian 7.7), the
fsl_sub is divergent from that supplied by NeuroDebian in that it still
uses SGE_ROOT and the named queues.

I suppose a way around this would be to copy from the
NeuroDebian-installed /usr/lib/fsl/n.n to my application share. I would
much prefer that fsl_sub converged in all distributions. This command:

diff bin/fsl_sub  /usr/lib/fsl/5.0/fsl_sub

shows some fairly substantial differences.

Chuck