Dear FSL's experts,

I used the dual_regression below command :

*dual_regression melodic_IC.nii.gz 1 design.mat design.con 500
Dual_regression `cat RS_fmri_AD.txt` `cat RS_fmri_EOAD.txt`*
My design : I have two groups AD (31 subjects) and EOAD (33 subjects) and 5
five group-ICA maps of interest concatened in *melodic_IC.nii.gz. *I used a
two-sample T-test with two T contrasts (AD > EOAD and AD < EOAD). Please
find attached my design.mat and design.con files

On output of this command I had no stage1 images. I could see that the
temporary mask_*.nii.gz files were all empty and no error message associated

1) Where could it come from ? I verified that my *melodic_IC.nii.gz *images
were the same dimensions (fslsize) than my RS-fMRI images contained in
*RS_fmri_AD.txt
and **RS_fmri_EOAD.txt* files

*.*
2) How these mak images are computed on this first stage ?

3) I have ICA group maps obtained from an other command than MELODIC.
Should these ICA t-maps be thresholded ?

Many thanks !

Best regards,

Matthieu Vanhoutte, MSc
Research Engineer - Department of Neuroradiology
Regional University Hospital, Lille, France