Dear Xin-Fa,

> 1.  I find too much files in JHU and Juelich atlases folders of FSL, and
> which one is of help ?

You may want to open the .xml files to see which structure corresponds to
each index, then locate them in the "prob" files (these are 4D files).

> 2.  How to got the masks I need ?Could FSL have some masks or make masks?
> How to make mask ?

You'll need tools like fslsplit and fslmaths to get them as separate
images. The FSL commands are pretty straightforward and you may want to do
the tutorial to become familiar with them all.

> 3.  In fact I just wonder how to make further study of  significant
> regions resuting from TBSS ,for example their name,coordinates etal as
> shown Fig.1.

Once you have the mask(s), the values can be extracted from the original
data with the command fslmeants.

> 5.   Correlation analysis between FA and covariants is conducted by GLM
> and randomise, is right ? If so ,how to got essentially the same
> information as  correlation coefficient r and P ?

A correlation tells how well one set of data explains another, and so does
the t-statistic. Their p-values have equivalent interpretation. You can
just randomise and report the p-values you find with it (which indeed is
the recommendation).

That said, however, it seems that your Fig 3 is the scatter of some
variable vs FA measured either in a voxel or the average over an ROI. You
can still use randomise, but note that the input needs to be in NIFTI
format, even if it's not really a full image. Perhaps it's simpler if you
just compute the correlations using some spreadsheet software, like
LibreOffice or Excel.

All the best,

Anderson