Dear subscribers,

Please see below for a link to recent reporting from the Kakuma News Reflector, or KANERE, which we received over the Christmas period.

Best wishes,

FM List Moderator

Hello,

We are pleased to announce that the newest issue of the Kakuma News Reflector (or KANERE) is now available online at www.kanere.org<http://www.kanere.org>. KANERE is a refugee free press devoted to independent reporting from Kakuma refugee camp, Kenya. This is the last issue of the year 2014 and comes to you as a token for Christmas!

We'll take this opportunity to wish you a Happy New Year 2015!

Wishing all our readers a joyous festive!

Kind regards,

--

Qaabata Boru & Ibrahim Gindicha

KANERE Editorial Team

T: @KanereNews

W: http://kanere.org/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kanere-News/161557433968809

"In exercising a refugee free press, we speak in respect of human rights and the rule of law in order to create a more open society in refugee camps and to develop a platform for fair public debate on refugee affairs."

Note: The material contained in this communication comes to you from the

Forced Migration Discussion List which is moderated by Forced Migration

Online, Refugee Studies Centre (RSC), Oxford Department of International

Development, University of Oxford. It does not necessarily reflect the

views of the RSC or the University. If you re-print, copy, archive or

re-post this message please retain this disclaimer. Quotations or

extracts should include attribution to the original sources.