Hi Victoria,

I was also fascinated by the treatment of space in Deleuze's book; in particular the idea of the "any-space-whatever." To me, this idea is quite similar to Heidegger's thoughts as expressed in his paper "The Origin of the Work of Art."

I recently published a paper that examines the applications of this (Heideggerian) concept to a group of recent films set in Scotland. You can find the paper on the website for the International Journal of Scottish Theatre and Screen:

http://journals.qmu.ac.uk/index.php/IJOSTS/article/view/183/pdf_17

Best wishes,

John Marmysz
-- To manage your subscription or unsubscribe from the Film-Philosophy list, please visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html -- Film-Philosophy Journal: http://www.film-philosophy.com/ Film-Philosophy Conference 2014 (University of Glasgow 2-4 July): http://www.film-philosophy.com/conference/ --