Hi Graham,

Thanks very much – items there that we need to add to our RA!

Regards

Paul King

Exams Officer,

Leyton Sixth Form College

Tel: 020 8928 9135

Fax: 020 8928 9200

e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Sent: 23 January 2015 16:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Risk Assessment

Hi Paul,

The attached brief document is what was incorporated into our last Information & Management Technology risk assessment which might be of use to you.  I also showed the full document to our last JCQ inspector and she seemed to be happy with it.

Regards,

Graham Buss

Examinations Manager

East Berkshire College