Hi

We run these the same as all our other online exams, with casual staff trained as invigilators.

Regards

Shirley

Sent: 23 January 2015 14:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: E-VOLVE UNDERPINNING KNOWLEDGE TESTS

Hi everyone

We are looking to review our exams processes and would be interested in how you run the e-volve underpinning knowledge tests for Hairdressing?  Would anyone be willing to share their procedures on or off the group email?

Thanks

Sally

Mrs Sally Graham

Registry Team Leader – Applications,Enrolment and Examinations

Stockport College

0161 296 6039 Direct Dial

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
the sender.

Stockport College was established under the Further and Higher Education Act 1992 and is an exempt
charity for the purposes of the Charities Act 1993.

Stockport College, Wellington Road South, Stockport. SK1 3UQ
VAT Registration 611574558

Be green, keep it on screen!