Hi Everyone

Many thanks for your feedback.

Regards

Shirley

Sent: 19 January 2015 16:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: USUAL WAY OF WORKING

We collect by subject as per the regs. We use the form attached which and I merge the learner information in from our system.

Regards

Tony McIlroy

Team Manager - Exams

Derby College, Johnson Building, Locomotive Way, Pride Park, DERBY, DE24 8PU

Telephone: 0300 1237890 |Ext. 4021 |

Email: [log in to unmask]