Hi Jen,

We offer this qualification, which I think replaced 2356-31. The Walled Garden shows 31/12/15 as being the last certification date for 2356/31, so it seems strange that you’re having problems.

For late certification issues I always used to go through John Braybrook, but I believe he no longer has responsibility for this, so I now go via Chutikarn in the Southern regional office.

Regards,

Graham

Graham Buss

Examinations Manager