Dear All,

I am going on maternity leave at the beginning of April so we currently
have a vacancy for a full time Exams Co-Ordinator at Herefordshire &
Ludlow College. Please can you pass this on to anyone who you think
might be interested in applying?

Examination Co-Ordinator – Maternity Cover
Salary: £25,519 - £29,685

We are seeking a highly motivated individual with appropriate
experience to lead the centralised examinations team based at the
Hereford Campus. You will be primarily responsible for effectively
co-ordinating all examinations and assessments taking place across three
College campuses.

To be successful, you will have a working knowledge of current
examination practices and JCQ regulations, excellent inter-personal and
organisational skills, experience of managing a team and proven ability
to work with a high degree of accuracy.

The start date for this role is April 2015.
For further information about this vacancy, please contact Rachel
Francis - MIS Manager [log in to unmask],uk

Follow this link for full details:

http://www.fejobs.com/Jobs.aspx?EmpNo=27674

Kind regards

Nicky Wenyon
Examinations Co-ordinator

Herefordshire & Ludlow College
Folly Lane
Hereford
HR1 1LS

Tel: 01432 365315

This email and any content are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Herefordshire & Ludlow College.

Herefordshire & Ludlow College. Folly Lane, Hereford.
This email has been scanned by the iCritical Email Security.cloud service.
For more information please visit http://www.icritical.com/