From: Anne Krinsky <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Anne Krinsky <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 22 January 2015 10:00
To: Althea Greenan
Subject: Save the Date & The Virtual Archive

7th March Private View Women's Art Library @ Goldsmiths

Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

Anne Krinsky: From Absorb to Zoom:
An Alphabet of Actions in the Women's Art Library

A site-specific digital print installation with content derived from the Women's Art Library archive

2 - 30 March 2015
Goldsmiths University of London, New Cross, SE14 6NW

SAVE THE DATE!

Private View: Saturday 7th March, 2 - 4 pm
Special Collections Reading Room in Rutherford building

Details: http://www.annekrinsky.com/annekrinskynews.html

The Virtual Archive

I have invited selected artists with documentation in the Women's Art Library to send me images of recent work to post on the project blog. This week's artist in The Virtual Archive is Tricia Gillman:

http://annekrinskyfromabsorbtozoom.blogspot.co.uk

You can read archived posts on these artists:

Katie Pratt                  Julia Vogl                    Liliane Lijn
Kate Malone               Eileen Perrier             Oona Grimes

Women's Art Library: http://www.gold.ac/make/

Copyright © 2014  Anne Krinsky  All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
www.annekrinsky.com

This email was sent to [log in to unmask]
Anne Krinsky, artist · 1 Royal Court · London, SE16 7TA · United Kingdom

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp