From: Evidence based health (EBH) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Juan Gérvas
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2015 1:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Physical examination and EBM

La exploración física y la MBP: precisa datos sobre resultado en salud para justificar su propósito empático.
Physical examination and EBM: needs to be substantiated with outcomes-based data to support its humanistic purpose.
http://www.amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343%2814%2900858-4/fulltext: needs to be substantiated with outcomes-based data to support its humanistic purpose.
http://www.amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343%2814%2900858-4/fulltext
-un saludo
-juan gérvas