Hello all,

Following a call from the Digital Student project for examples of practice, Jisc is pleased to announce the publication of 50 short case studies in 'enhancing the student digital experience' in HE. These are available from the Digital Student website<http://digitalstudent.jiscinvolve.org/wp/>, organised according to the main challenges<http://digitalstudent.jiscinvolve.org/wp/challenges/> they address. A full list of exemplars<http://digitalstudent.jiscinvolve.org/wp/exemplars/> can also be browsed on the site.

We were overwhelmed with the response to this project and with the number and quality of examples from across the sector. Thank you to everyone who has so generously shared your ideas and inspirations, including students who responded in your roles as digital change agents.

A couple of examples from FE Colleges have also been included, and we expect to add more as we near completion of the Digital Student study (FE and Skills)<http://digitalstudent.jiscinvolve.org/wp/fe-and-skills-digital-student-study/> and repeat the process of identifying best practice. Jisc will also shortly be publishing an online guide to Enhancing the Student Digital Experience which draws on these examples.

We hope you enjoy these resources and the valuable insights into sector practice,

Best regards,
Sarah

[Jisc]<http://www.jisc.ac.uk/>
Sarah Knight

Senior Co-Design Manager, Student Experience

M 077 477 679 44
Skype Sarahkjisc
Twitter @sarahknight
One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA
Please note I only work Monday - Thursday

jisc.ac.uk<http://www.jisc.ac.uk/>

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 197 0632 86 Jisc's registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800. jisc.ac.uk<http://www.jisc.ac.uk/>