Hello all,

A very happy new year to you and hope you enjoyed a good Christmas break.

As part of the Jisc Change Agents’ Network, we are launching a series of webinars to promote and share practice around student-staff partnership working and student engagement in curriculum enhancement and innovation in higher education and in FE and Skills.

Our first webinar is on 27th January from 12:30-1:30 and will have two presentations, as well as time for questions and discussion.

We are delighted to welcome Ellie Russell from the National Union of Students, who will outline the Principles of Student Engagement recently launched by  The Student Engagement Partnership (TSEP).

Jim Pettiward from London Metropolitan University will be sharing his experiences from the Clued Up! Project -discussing how students and staff can explore and develop their digital literacies together.

Registration is free and we would also like to encourage students to join us for this series so as to share their experiences and join in the discussions.

To register please use the link:

http://www.jisc.ac.uk/events/change-agents-network

The webinar will be recorded and the recording will be made available from the Change Agents’ Network blog: http://can.jiscinvolve.org

For more information about the upcoming series of webinars visit:

http://can.jiscinvolve.org/wp/webinars-upcoming-webinars-and-recordings-of-past-webinars/

Follow us on Twitter @CANagogy and #JiscCAN

We look forward to your participation and engagement in these webinars.

Best regards,

Sarah

Jisc

Sarah Knight

Senior Co-Design Manager, Student Experience

M 077 477 679 44
Skype Sarahkjisc
Twitter @sarahknight
One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA

Please note I only work Monday - Thursday

jisc.ac.uk

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 197 0632 86 Jisc’s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800. jisc.ac.uk