Von: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Gesendet: Do 22.01.2015 16:37
An: undisclosed-recipients
Betreff: *Herbstakademie Heidelberg 2015: Circularity of Mind and Body*

Dear friends, dear colleagues,

we have received numerous submissions and have composed a rich scientific program for the anniversary conference "The Circularity of Mind and Body" (University of Heidelberg, March 26-28, 2015). Two pre- and two post-conference workshops will be held. The program overview and registration service is now available on the website <http://www.upd.unibe.ch/research/symposien/HA18/index.html>. Reduced registration fees are offered until February 1st.

With kind regards
Wolfgang Tschacher, Sabine Koch, and Thomas Fuchs (organizers)