Hi Catherine,

We considered similar things for a commercial client of ours, and sought legal advice.

In as much as we discovered (and we didn't take the legal advice to a fine-grained level), the following applies:
Regards
Mark

--
Dr Mark van Harmelen
Director, Hedtek Ltd

phone                  07830 212 464 (international +44 7830 212 464)
skype                   markvanharmelen
web                      http://hedtek.com
developer blog     http://devblog.hedtek.com

Hedtek is a limited company registered in England and Wales, Co Reg No 6300001
5th Floor, 10 Little Lever Street, Manchester M1 1HR