Subscribers to this list may be planning on attending the International Interpretive Policy Analysis conference in Lille, July 2015: http://ipa2015.sciencesconf.org

We invite people who are considering attending to express an interest in being involved in our "IPA Festival Fringe":

http://ipa2015.sciencesconf.org/conference/ipa2015/pages/Doing_IPA_differently.pdf

In the spirit of a festival fringe, the only thing we will not accept is a 15-minute PowerPoint presentation (you can try and do one, but you might get drowned out by the interpretive dance). Other than that, the doors of the fringe will be open during the conference for all comers to engage in the panel. However, in the mean time we would ask for expressions of interest in engaging in the fringe in interesting and innovative ways. So, if you are interested please email the organisers with:
*         Your name and affiliation;
*         What you plan to do - in one or two sentences;
*         And a description of why it is innovative - in one or two sentences;
*         Any technology requests - AV equipment, internet access etc.

We particularly welcome input from non-academics, recognising that they might not be able to afford the money of time to attend, a pre-recorded video, audio or virtual engagement would be encouraged.

To make clear, this is a call for interest, not a call for papers. This is just to make sure we will have people in the room, engaging in an unconference fashion, creating the lively, exciting, discursive, argumentative space we aspire to. If you are interested in engaging in the session, please drop an email as detailed above to either of the organisers: David Stevenson [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> OR Peter Matthews [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Dr Peter Matthews | Lecturer in Social Policy - School of Applied Social Science | University of Stirling
3S16, Colin Bell building, University of Stirling, Stirling FK9 4LA
Tel: (01786) 467688 | email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | @urbaneprofessor<https://twitter.com/urbaneprofessor> | www.stir.ac.uk<http://www.stir.ac.uk/>

--
The University of Stirling has been ranked in the top 12 of UK universities for graduate employment*.
94% of our 2012 graduates were in work and/or further study within six months of graduation.