Hi,

For anyone planning to attend the above sessions and who may want to read
Braverman, et al. 2014 here is a discounted offer:

The Expanding Spaces of Law
A Timely Legal Geography
Edited by Irus Braverman, Nicholas Blomley, David Delaney& Alexandre Kedar
   "The Expanding Spaces of Law is the first book to encapsulate the
trajectory of the legal geography field and point to its future
possibilities in theoretical, methodological and substantive terms.
Analyzing the increasing significance of the law-space nexus, this book
highlights why all sociolegal scholars should take seriously the
geo-political and spatial challenges to the prevailing understandings of
law."-Eve Darian-Smith, Professor, Global & International Studies,
University of California, Santa Barbara
   "The Expanding Spaces of Law vividly illuminates the significant
contributions spatial analysis offers to sociolegal studies and to legal
anthropology, making clear that an adequate analysis of law and society
requires a focus on space and time. The theoretically sophisticated,
wide-ranging introduction and empirically rich chapters demonstrate how
legal geography enhances the analysis of sociological studies in settings as
diverse as Indonesian villages, rural America, and urban Mexico. It offers a
valuable introduction to the field as well as a collection of recent,
path-breaking work."-Sally Engle Merry, New York University
   The Expanding Spaces of Law presents readers with cutting-edge
scholarship in legal geography. An invaluable resource for those new to this
line of scholarship, the book also pushes the boundaries of legal geography,
reinvigorating previous modes of inquiry and investigating new directions.
It guides scholars interested in the law-space-power nexus to underexplored
empirical sites and to novel theoretical and disciplinary resources.
Finally, The Expanding Spaces of Law asks readers to think about the
temporality and dynamism of legal spaces.

Stanford University Press
May 2014 296pp  9780804787185 Hardback £37.00 now only £27.75 when you quote
CS1114ANTH when you order
http://www.combinedacademic.co.uk/the-expanding-spaces-of-law

UK Postage and Packing £2.95, Europe £4.50
(PLEASE QUOTE REF NUMBER: CS1114ANTH for discount)
To order a copy please contact Marston on +44(0)1235 465500 or
or visit our website: http://www.combinedacademic.co.uk/ where you can also
receive your discount
*Offer excludes the USA, South America and Australasia.
Follow us on Twitter @CAP_Ltd<http://twitter.com/#!/CAP_Ltd> or Facebook
Combined
Academic-Publishers<http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sfrm=1#!/CombinedAcadem
icPublishers>