***Apologies for cross-posting***

Dear colleagues,

at the EUGEO in Budapest (30/08 - 02/09/2015) several paper sessions organised by members of the Marie Curie ITN RegPol² will take place.

We are pleased to invite you to submit your abstracts for the following sessions:

P01  A cohesive Europe in 2020 – new instruments, new concepts, new territories (organisers: Péter Balogh, Peter Schmitt)

P12 Deperipheralisation: adaptation, strategies and potentials of peripheralised regions in CEE  (organisers: József Benedek, Thilo Lang)

P35 No man’s land or dependent peripheries: understanding economic restructuring through local practices within and outside global production networks (organisers: Ernő Molnár, Erika Nagy, Daniel Schiller)

P43 Social difference and the transformation of peripheralities in time of crisis (organisers: Kathrin Hörschelmann, Judith Miggelbrink, Judit Timár)

P58 Urban political economies of Eastern Europe from a global perspective (organisers: Márton Czirfusz, Zoltán Gyimesi, Zsuzsanna Pósfai)

In order to see the full session descriptions please follow the links above.

Abstract submission:

If you wish to present a paper in one of the sessions, please submit your abstract by 31st January directly via the conference website (you need to set up an account first): http://eugeo2015.com/my-account/login

More information regarding the conference is available also on the official website http://eugeo2015.com/

More information about our project RegPol² can be found at www.regpol2.eu

With best regards

Franziska Görmar

Franziska Görmar
Project Management Assistant RegPol²

Leibniz-Institut für Länderkunde
Leibniz-Institute for Regional Geography
Schongauerstr. 9
D-04328 Leipzig
Germany

fon: +49 (0)341 60055-190