Dear All,
I am getting the following message while loading Coot:

Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "overlay-scrollbar"
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "unity-gtk-module"
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"

Once Coot crashed while loading PDB with following message:
/home/satya/destination/ccp4-6.5/bin/coot: line 281: 17485 Segmentation fault      (core dumped) $coot_bin "$@"
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "overlay-scrollbar"
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "unity-gtk-module"ab
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"

I am using Ubuntu 14.04 linux and coot installed along with CCP4-6.5.

Atom labels are bold and not readable.
How to solve these problems, kindly help.

With regards,

Satyabrata Das