Did you search all 8 possibilities of screw axes, e.g. P2221, P21212, P212121, etc?

Roger Rowlett

On Jan 25, 2015 4:50 AM, "jeorgemarley thomas" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi, I have processed the data using XDS and space group found to be P 2 2 2 (16) and I used the phaser MR for first phase determination. The model I have used has has more than 70 % sequence identity, when I run the phaser I got the message which I have attached here. And only sum. file I got as an output. Does any one have suggestion what should I do ? I would highly appreciate your kind suggestions. Thank you in advance.