If the residues are consecutively numbered (Calculate > Renumber residues), and are assigned the same chain ID (Calculate > Change Chain ID), Coot might surprise you and link them on its own.

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 9:39 AM, Zhijie Li <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Have you done it?
1) Click “add residue...”
2) Click that “real space refine zone” button.
You will see what will happen.

From: [log in to unmask]" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">Dialing Pretty
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 9:24 AM
To: [log in to unmask]" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]
Subject: [ccp4bb] Coot: How to connect N-terminal to neighbouring C-terminal

Dear All,

Suppose I delete a residue ( residue 100 for example) for outlier refinement, then I add the same residue at the C-terminal of residue 99 (by Add terminal residue function of the Coot). By coot, how can I connect the C-terminal of residue 100 to the N-terminal of residue 101?

I am looking forward to getting your reply.

DIaling