From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of RHYS GRINTER
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 7:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ccp4bb] Post-translational modification of cystine

Hi All,

I think everyone enjoys this game, so to save me a trawl through the literature can anyone help me interpret this density? The density on the end extents to 7.4 sigma, so something reasonably large.
I guess it's some kind of PTM of the cystine residues, but nothing specific springs to mind. the crystallization conditions were 0.1 M CITRIC ACID, PH 5.0, 2.0 M NACL.

Cheers,

Rhys