Hi,
I am using CCP4 on Sci Linux machines  and running now into some trouble
with update manager and our firewall.
I connect through a proxy and defined the proxy in the ccp4-setup.sh.
Running update-manager gives me an error message; a new window pops up
telling me "Downloaded data is corrupt, try again."

The proxy is as well as defined in the  ./config/CCP4/ccp4pm.conf file
produced by the package manager. However, I had a forced passwd change
here  and  the usrid  "Ppxu=" and the passwd "pxw=" for the proxy are
not given in clear text, so I cannot edit those.

  I also tried simply to run the new package manager, but I cannot get
through the firewall.

Can somebody point me how to get updates once more  running through the
proxy?
Or, can somebody give me a hint how to edit the ccp4pm.conf file? That
could resolve the issue as well.

Thanks, Guenter