Dear all,

Firstly, Happy New Year and thank you for introducing us to a bunch of great books and readings last year.

Secondly, we're writing to make you aware of a new magazine called para·text. It is a magazine but we have described it as a poetry publishing experiment because of its concept which is explained here as well as in the attached call for submissions. We hope you take a moment to have a look at what we're doing and, indeed, submit some work or pass the information on to anyone who might be interested in the project.

Do feel free to email questions on the list if you think it would be appropriate or feel free to contact us directly.

Kind regards,

Angus Sinclair & Laura Elliott