Dear all

Happy New Year!

I am hoping someone can help with the following, please.

One of our staff, cannot change text within the content editor, they can change their Blackboard personal information, but when we go to end an existing item we cannot edit the text on her machine. The only way it works is by going through the HTML toggle
They are using IE, and have tutor access to the course access

Has anyone else come across this issue at all please?

Regards
Ty

Tyrone Knight
VLE Administrator
Northbrook College Sussex
Learning Resources
Broadwater Road
Worthing, West Sussex
BN14 8HJ
Tel: 01903 273159

[Northbrook Footer]<http://www.northbrook.ac.uk/opendays/>

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be error-free or secure as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, or could arrive late or incomplete, or the email may be affected by viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, or viruses, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.

Northbrook College Sussex, Littlehampton Road, Goring-By-Sea, Worthing, West Sussex, BN12 6NU.

Tel 0845 155 60 60